Friday, January 18, 2008

What's Up With Elle?



So I am sort of religious when it comes to my fashion mags. Elle, Vogue, Nylon...I look forward to that day every month when something other than credit card offers floats into my mailbox. So when I saw my copy of Elle a couple nights ago, I was, to say the least, disappointed. With such a romantic season approaching this spring I expected bountiful florals and vaca-wear, something to distract me from the fact that I will be spending my spring break this year at home in my exciting hometown of Wheaton, Illinois (where fashion means flares and a university hoodie. no joke).

But then I realized that Elle didn't drop the ball. There is clearly a normal, eye-catching cover featuring Jessica Alba that hit the shelves. But it definitely didn't make its way to Willard. So I'm just putting this out there to those of the fashion literate ...what's up with my cover of Elle?

xoxo,

Sara

1 comment:

STITCH said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
 
Member of the Boxxet Network of Blogs, Videos and Photos