Thursday, January 10, 2008

Bienvenue!

Hey STITCH readers! Another blogger here. Just a little bit about me...

-I'm a sophomore in Medill
-Daisy by Marc Jacobs is the best purchase I've made in a long time
-Florence is one of my favorite cities
-I'm a natural blonde but brunette by choice
-I hope to one day own a Oscar de la Renta dress
-I am a slave to Urban Outfitters
-I refuse to believe I'm any taller than 6'0"

As cliche as it sounds, I really do believe that fashion is wearable art. This basically allowed me to justify spending hours watching clips from Fashion Week 08 over winter break. With this unseasonal warm weather for a Chicago January, I think everyone is thinking spring...and I can definitely say that with the broad pallet from bolds to florals to neutrals, fashion is getting diverse this season. Here's to forgetting about a winter wonderland and moving on to what's hot.

Check out the link below for a quick overview of the trends that'll be hitting stores as the weather warms.




XOXO,

Sara

No comments:

 
Member of the Boxxet Network of Blogs, Videos and Photos